Dress for Success
Professional attire is required. A conservative business suit is your best bet. Remember…you have one chance to make a good impression! Contact your school's career services office for advice on professional attire.
Social Media Links
Interact with employers, get the latest information and useful tips for the event on Twitter and Facebook!
Please click the link below for directions to the Cobb Galleria in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact your school's career services office.
Statewide Career Fair Code of Ethics
To help ensure a pleasant and productive environment for all Career Fair participants, the following guidelines have been established:
1. Professional attire is required at the Statewide Career Fair (no jeans, shorts, t-shirts, sneakers or flip flops, etc.)
2. Photo ID and on–site registration are required for entry into the event. Upon registration, all participants will receive an event name badge, which must be worn at all times. If a name badge is lost or damaged, you must return to the registration table to secure a replacement.
3. Only those seeking employment or career-related information will be allowed into the event. Other visitors must remain outside the event.
4. Faculty and staff members of participating institutions who wish to enter the event must register to receive their event name badges.
5. Please respect the time of all Career Fair participants (employers, job seekers and staff).
6. For safety reasons, the doorways to the event (inside and out) and the surrounding areas must be kept clear at all times.
7. Participants are expected to cooperate with all reasonable requests made by members of the Statewide Career Fair staff and all reasonable requests of any person acting in an official capacity as a representative of the participating institutions.
If questions or concerns arise during the event, please contact someone at the Statewide Career Fair registration desk.